Florals are back-Tiwa Savage,Beyonce,Katie Holmes,Kylie Jenner.... | Miss Petite Nigeria Fashion

My Headlines

Friday 15 November 2013

Florals are back-Tiwa Savage,Beyonce,Katie Holmes,Kylie Jenner....

Colours, flowery patterns are back and hotter than ever this season. It's not just feminine,it adds a splash of colour and brightens your appearance. They look good on women of any age

Checkout some of my favorites like Tiwa Savage, Beyonce, Katie Holmes,Kylie Jenner, Kloe Kardashian, Betty Irabor,and so may more beautiful ladies

7 comments:

  1. I love your blog girl. I think its a fabulous idea for you to educate and entertain Africa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time i visit here. I found so much entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the good work.

    Clothing in Nigeria

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice article...

    http://www.unnatisilks.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've nominated you for the Liebster Award, check out my blog for the details !!

    Xoxo Ray

    http://fashionattitudebyraych.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. emeh,pls how can i get cool styles for gowns...pls help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww just go through my old posts, you may see gowns you like. Hugs

      Delete

Pucker up with Purple Lips

 Eva Marcille Purple is the new red, the new pink and the "in thing" as far as lip colours are concerned. Nothing screams bo...